Enterprising Women Magazine Announces
2015 Enterprising Women of The Year Award Winners
Prestigious Awards Program Recognizes World’s Top Women Entrepreneurs
RALEIGH, N.C. Feb. 9, 2015 – Monica Smiley, publisher and CEO of Enterprising Women magazine, has announced the winners of the 2015 Enterprising Women of the Year Awards, an annual tribute to the world’s top women entrepreneurs. Honorees will be recognized at the 13th Annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards & Conference, Sunday, March 29 to Tuesday, March 31 at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards is widely considered one of the most prestigious recognition programs for women business owners. To win, nominees must demonstrate that they have fast-growth businesses, mentor or actively support other women and girls involved in entrepreneurship, and stand out as leaders in their communities. Many of the honorees also serve as leaders of the key organizations that support the growth of women’s entrepreneurship.
Award winners were recognized in seven categories this year: annual sales revenues of more than $100 million; annual sales revenues of more than $25 million and up to $100 million; annual sales revenues of more than $10 million and up to $25 million; annual sales revenues of more than $5 million and up to $10 million; annual sales revenues of more than $2 million and up to $5 million; annual sales revenues of more than $1 million and up to $2 million; and annual sales revenues of up to $1 million.
Winners in the “over $100 million in annual revenues” category:
- Kay Ivie, Ivie & Associates, Inc., Flower Mound, TX
- Beatriz Manetta, Argent Associates, Inc., Plano, TX
- Jennifer Maier, WDS, Inc., Lake Wylie, S.C.
- Julia Fournier, HCMWorks, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Veronica Muzquiz Edwards, InGenesis, Inc., San Antonio, TX
- Camille Thomas, JMC Retail Group, Minneapolis, Minn.
Winners in the “over $25 million and up to $100 Million in annual revenues” category:
- Raegan Moya-Jones, Aden & Anais, Inc, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Traci Lounsbury, ELEMENTS, Denver, Colo.
- Lisa Sackuvich, ARJ Infusion Services, Lenexa, Kan.
- Diane Medley, MCM LLP, Louisville, Ky.
- Noreen King, Evolve Manufacturing Technologies, Inc., Mountain View, Calif.
- Carol Hackbarth, Hackbarth Delivery Service, Mobile, Ala.
- Mary K. Davenport, TransTech IT Staffing, Itasca, Ill.
- Marygrace Sexton, Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company, Fort Pierce, Fla.
- Jennifer Jeansonne, Eagle Consulting, LLC, Belle Chasse, La.
Winners in the “over $10 million and up to $25 Million in annual revenues” category:
- Britnie Turner, Aerial Development Group, Nashville, Tenn.
- Tammy Cohen, InfoMart, Inc., Marietta, Ga.
- Marie Seipenko, Preferred Solutions, Northville, Mich.
- Patty Comer, AccruePartners, Charlotte, N.C.
- Sylvana Coche, Gravity Pro Consulting, LLC, San Clemente, Calif.
- Fiona Gathright, Wellness Corporate Solutions, LLC, Bethesda, Md.
- Paula Lombard, WEXCO Industries, Pine Brook, N.J.
- Hetal Parikh, Rangam Consultants Inc., Somerset, N.J.
- Olga Smirnova, Global Language Solutions, Irvine, Calif.
- Barbara Issett, IQ Business Events, Inc., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Sheila Benson, Employment Screening Services, Birmingham, Ala.
- Lauren Herring, IMPACT Group, St. Louis, Mo.
- Joy E. Taylor, TayganPoint Consulting Group, LLC, Lambertville, N.J.
- Deborah C. Weaver, Midwest Litigation Services, St. Louis, Mo.
- Claudia Mirza, Elahi Enterprises, Inc., dba, Akorbi, Plano, TX
- Marilyn Grabowski, AtlanticInfra, Wall, N.J.
- Mary Miller, JANCOA Janitorial Services, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
- Angela Lee, The Happy Point Resto Group, Chicago, Ill.
- Diana Harbour, The Red Dress Boutique, Athens, Ga.
- Natalie McDonald, Create NYC, New York, N.Y.
Winners in the “over $5 million and up to $10 Million in annual revenues” category:
- Jean Thompson, Seattle Chocolate Company, Seattle, Wash.
- Carol Fitzgerald, Buzzback LLC, New York, N.Y.
- Mandy Gilbert, Creative Niche Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Tabatha Turman, Integrated Finance & Accounting Solutions, LLC, Woodbridge, Va.
- Billie Bryant Schultz, CESCO, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Carolyn Williams Francis, Williams Interior Designs, Inc., Columbus, OH
- Victoria L. Vasques, Tribal Tech, LLC, Alexandria, Va.
- Brooke Partridge, Vital Wave, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Lisa Rosenthal, The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc., Alexandria, Va.
- Carla Percy, The Mayvin Consulting Group, Inc., Alexandria, Va.
- Teresa Sherald, Diversity Search Group, Columbus, OH
- Stacy D. Phillips, Phillips Lerner, A Law Coroporation, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Susan Gilbert, APOGEE Interactive, Inc., Tucker, Ga.
- Ellen Dickson, Bailey Edward Design, Inc., Chicago, Ill.
- Sue Bennett, Bennett Design Associates, Inc., Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Mashell Carissimi, JMC Electrical Contractor, LLC, Saint Clair Shores, Mich.
Winners in the “over $2 million and up to $5 million in annual revenues” category:
- CJ Stafford, Stafford Communications Group, Inc., New Providence, N.J.
- Jennah Purk, CPA, MST, Purk & Associates, P.C., St. Louis, Mo.
- Eugenia Rangel Vera, Tabiques y Acabados de Ceramica SA de C.V., Juarez, Mexico
- Crystal Arlington, Affiliated Grounds Maintenance Group, Inc., Erie, Pa.
- Melissa Lackey, Standing Partnership, St. Louis, Mo.
- Heidi Krupp, Krupp Communications, New York, N.Y.
- Melanie Querry, Beyond Spots & Dots, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Ania Rodriguez, Key Lime Interactive, Doral, Fla.
- Emily Merson, Global Experiences, Annapolis, Md.
- Kathy Palokoff, Firestarter, Baltimore, Md.
- Dorothy Botsi-Tulare, Botho Ubuntu Cleaning, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Delois Babiker, Intellectual Concepts, LLC, Atlanta, Ga.
- Reginalea Sturns-Kemp, Kemp & Sons General Services, Fort Worth, TX
- Gabriela Leon Gutierrez, Gresmex, Naucalpan City, Mexico
- Tanya Little, Hart Advisors Group, LLC, Dallas, TX
- Jane Sydlowski, AMI Strategies, Livonia, Mich.
- Ann K. Luciani, First Capital Engineering, York, Pa.
Winners in the “over $1 million and up to $2 million in annual revenues” category:
- Linda A. Fanaras, Millennium Integrated Marketing, Manchester, N.H.
- Adie Horowitz, Licenders, New York, N.Y.
- Debbie Oberbillig, Allen Partners, Inc., Seattle, Wash.
- Melinda Maine Garvey, AW Media, Austin, TX
- Susan L. Dawson, Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Charmane H. Sellers, ALEON Properties, Inc., Austin, TX
- Diana Peters, Symbol Training Institute, Skokie, Ill.
- Francine Friedman Griesing, Griesing Law, LLC, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Dr. Angela Marshall, Comprehensive Women’s Health, Inc., Silver Spring, Md.
- Moira Vetter, Modo Modo Agency, Atlanta, Ga.
Winners in the “up to $1 million in annual revenues” category:
- Rashi Bajaj, Carpet Couture by Rashi, New Delhi, India
- Marla Rausch, Animation Vertigo, Irvine, Calif.
- Latoya Bullard-Franklin, The Bulsard Group, LLC, Houston, TX
- Deborah K. Delaney, Touching Lives Adult Day Services, Savage, Minn.
- Kathy Kamei, Kathy Kamei Designs, Kentfield, Calif.
- Tena Z. Payne, Earthborn Studios, Inc., Leeds, Ala.
- Maria Teresa Cepeda Casasus, Imaging Supplies de Mexico SA, Mexico City, Mexico
- Jeri J. Brooks, One World Strategy Group, LLC, Houston, TX
- Dr. Marlene N. Mahipat, Mediquest, LLC, Randallstown, Md.
- Kelly Ehlers, Evoke Brands, Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Dana Marlowe, Accessibility Partners, Silver Spring, Md.
- Elaine Gordon, Gordon ADR, LLC, Westbrook, Conn.
- Chandra Moore, coG-studio, Detroit, Mich.
- Sheila Stenhouse Lee, Sheila Lee & Associates, LLC, Baltimore, Md.
- Sandra Sassow, SEaB Energy Limited, Southhampton, United Kingdom
- Yaneek Page, Future Services International, Kingston, Jamaica
- Sandy Riser, SwanRise Productions and The Next Level Business Solutions, Tucson, Ariz.
Women receiving honorable mention:
- Hima Kolanagireddy, ASCII Group, LLC, Farmington, Mic.
- Catherine M. Tojaga, CT Mechanical, Lombard, Ill.
- Simona Faroni, G.S. Gelato and Desserts, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Juliet Shrader, iVantage Group, Brighton, Mic.
- Loni Mouton, Access Land & Title Services, Inc., Metairie, La.
- Christine Lotze, Philosophy IB, LLP, Florham Park, N.J.
- Deborah Wooldridge, DW Training and Development, Inc., Carlsbad, Calif.
- Debbie Drury, Market Doctors, Dickinson, TX
- Rashi A. Khosla, MARS IT Corp., Wauwatosa, WI
- Danielle Hughes, Divine Capital Markets LLC, New York, N.Y.
- Megan Buzzetta, Global Planners, Inc., Hamilton, N.J.
- Joaneane A. Smith, Global Commerce and Services, LLC, Harvey, La.
- Barbara Wichmann, ARTEMIA Communications, Inc., San Francisco, Calif.
- Christy Lamagna, Strategic Meetings & Events, Bernardsville, N.J.
- Robin Franks, TGE Resources, Inc., Houston, TX
- Cindi Shelby, R Meyers, Nichols Hills, Okla.
- Shari Yocum, Tasman Consulting, LLC, San Francisco, Calif.
- Connie Golleher, The Golleher Group, LLC, McLean, Va.
- Twyla N. Garrett, IME, Washington, DC
- Vandana Mehrotra, Meteonic Innovation Pvt Ltd., Bangalore, India
- Susan Munro, Hybrid Edit, Marina del Rey, Calif.
- Stacy Francis, Francis Financial, New York, N.Y.
- Patricia Vice, CRM, FAI, CRM & Associates, Inc., Houston, TX
- Sassa Akervall, Akervall Technologies Inc., Saline, Mich.
- Julianne Erhart-Graves, Worley Erhart-Graves Financial Advisors, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
- Sandy Wyman, Tidestone Solutions, Portland, ME
- Shelly Aberson, Aberson Narotzky & White, Inc., Kenilworth, N.J.
- Joyce Brocaglia, Alta Associates and the Executive Women’s Forum, Flemington, N.J.
- Hilary Kaye, HKA, Inc. Marketing Communications, Tustin, Calif.
- Lisa Fairclough, Fairclough Realtors and Property Managers (Lisa Fairclough Enterprises), Sparta, N.J.
- Johnette Van Eeden, Star Wellness, Euless, TX
- Andrea Mason, barre3, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Carrie Brewer Martinez, CM Productions, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Karin Caro, BluChip Marketing, Smithtown, N.Y.
- Carrie Rich, The Global Good Fund, Arlington, Va.
- Heather Howell, Rooibee Red Tea, Louisville, Ky.
- Madeline Ann Lewis, PhD, Executive Women’s Success Institute, Upper Marlboro, Md.
- Heather Anne Sams, HAS Art Solutions, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Natasha Pongonis, Nativa, a Multicultural Communications Agency, Columbus, OH
- Sharon W. Reynolds, DevMar Products, LLC, Nashville, Tenn.
- Kristin Carrington, Carrington Risk Consulting, LLC, Ft. Myers Beach, Fla.
- Susan McCormick, M.S., The Wellness Connection, LLC, Stone Ridge, Va.
- Della Simpson, Relan, Mendota Heights, Minn.
- Memuna Williams, Avantgarde Translations, Charlotte, N.C.
- Jacqueline E. Muller, 3DOM (Asia Pacific) Ltd., Hong Kong
- Moni Singh, STEM For Kids, Raleigh, N.C.
The 2015 Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Celebration and Conference will bring together dynamic women business owners from North America and around the world for two full days of top-notch workshops, networking opportunities, corporate sponsor exhibits, and awards presentations. The celebration will shine the spotlight on award winners and finalists, with award presentations at the Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Gala Dinner. During the annual “Hall of Fame Luncheon,” one woman entrepreneur will be inducted into the Enterprising Women Hall of Fame, an outstanding nonprofit will receive the 2015 Advocacy Award, and two women will be recognized with the 2015 Legacy Award.
The event is open to winners and finalists of the Enterprising Women of the Year Award, corporate supporters, members of the Enterprising Women Advisory Board, VIPs in the women’s business community, readers of Enterprising Women magazine, and members of the many partner organizations affiliated with Enterprising Women.
Partner organizations represented on the Enterprising Women Advisory Board and supporting the 2015 event include:
- The Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO)
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- Institute for Economic Empowerment of Women (IEEW)
- The Global Initiative for Women’s Entrepreneurship Research
- Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)
- Quantum Leaps
- Springboard Enterprise
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBEC)/Women Entrepreneurs Inc. (WE)
- Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence
- Women’s Leadership Exchange
- The International Alliance for Women (TIAW)
- Asian Women in Business (AWIB)
- eWomenNetwork (EWN)
- Association of Women’s Business Centers (AWBC)
- National Association of Women REO Brokerages (NAWRB)
“When this awards program began 13 years ago, there were only a handful of nominees in what was then the highest revenue category – over $10 million in annual revenues. This growth reflects the fact that more women are scaling their businesses to the $100 million plus level. The Enterprising Women of the Year Award has grown each year in prestige and stature so women entrepreneurs at all levels want to be recognized with this award for the great work they are doing. We could not be more proud of the outstanding women who make up the Enterprising Women Class of 2015,” Smiley said.
- For more information or to register to attend the 2015 Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Celebration and Conference, visit http://enterprisingwomen.com.
NEW MEDIA CONTENT:
Enterprising Women Facebook Page:
Enterprising Women Twitter Page:
Enterprising Women LinkedIn Page:
ABOUT ENTERPRISING WOMEN MAGAZINE:
Enterprising Women, with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina, is the nation’s only women-owned magazine published exclusively for women business owners that chronicles the growing political, economic and social influence and power of entrepreneurial women. The magazine provides a friendly meeting place, a public forum and a national stage for the critical issues confronting women’s businesses and daily lives from the unique perspectives and experiences of entrepreneurial women. Published in both print and digital editions, the online edition of the magazine reaches nearly one million readers in 185 countries. For more information, please visit http://enterprisingwomen.com or call (919) 362-1551.